- Children must be supervised at all times, and not left unattended.
- For your safety we recommend LIFE JACKETS be worn while on the river. Children 12 years and under are required by law to wear life jackets at all times.
- It is illegal to tie life jackets in the boat.
- All river users must be 5 years of age and weigh at least 40 lbs, be able to swim and be fitted with a proper size life jacket.
- Directions and safety instructions are given prior to every trip. We offer paddling instructions for beginners.
- Exercise caution while swimming in the river due to sudden drop-offs or swift currents.
- Average canoeing time is about 3 miles per hour, depending upon river conditions, weather and ability. Rafting time is slightly slower.
- The majority of land along the river is privately owned. All overnight trips not camping with us are required to sign a waiver.
- To protect and preserve the river please tie in your coolers and waterproof bags.
- Leave your valuables and glass containers at home.
- Set up your campsite at the beginning or end of your trip; no need to pack gear in your boat.
- Preparation- be sure to bring drinks, food sunscreen and spare warm, dry clothing.
- To better serve you, reservations are appreciated and can add to your savings.
- Fishing on the Delaware requires a valid state fishing license.
- We will make every effort to provide you with a safe experience. However, whitewater involves inherent risks and dangers including but not limited to injury or loss of life.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked to sign a waiver and release of liability. Lander's River Trips does not assume liability for injury, death or loss of property.
- Anyone under the influence of drugs or alcohol will not be allowed on our trips and there will be no refunds!
- RESERVATIONS must be secured with an advance deposit. VISA, MasterCard and Discover cards welcome. Personal checks accepted when received two weeks before arrival.
- Cancellation of original reservation will be accepted 7 days before arrival without penalty. After the 7 day cancellation period, the deposit will be postponed to an alternate date without penalty.
- Rain checks will not be issued. The reservation may be postponed to an alternate date (through Columbus Day of the current season).
- Sales Tax is 8% in New York and 6% in Pennsylvania. Non-profit groups must supply photocopy of tax-exempt certificate for our files.
- Pets are welcome but must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Pets are not allowed on rafts.
- Rates are subject to change without notice.